Thursday, December 20, 2007

Inspiron 1525 Camera Not Supported

The roll of the eyes

status few days ago someone asked me for a manager in my CV "two leaves". Obviously, at least two input everything. Today I get to the little office and type of security (from 8 to 21, sitting at lunch a little camera and hash) tells me: "Hey, were about to throw these two leaves." We know which ones.
A first thought: the CV, synthesis of arbitrary lives much more charming that no items can be summarized as "education", "scholarships" or "languages" end-read or not in the trash how many careers, lives and / or stages.
I asked him if he had been rescued and of course he did: all stores that price has an equal dose of "curiosity", so to speak-that of a doorman building. He then said: "I knew that you had so many studies, many
...". "So many what?" (voice of fret). "No, nĂ¡. That sos grossa and you do not get noticed. "
Second thoughts: should we go through life spewing CV so that people will" rise "in its consideration? Think so.
" I do "more" or "minus" grossa add a "lic. something "or short course that add two leaves? Posta.
tune" Have not dress trendy and laburar in the administration of something is used for many-including a security guard and I deal with prejudice, think that you are more agile than they really are? Definitely.
then? Two alternatives: fangullo all and there will be more (remember, he who laughs last ...). Start
spit CV to every greeting: "Hello, how are you, graduate, master's thesis as to the course. Three languages. In what I can help."

0 comments:

Post a Comment