Thursday, January 24, 2008

8 Days Before Expected Period Clear Mucus

roll of the many rolls manzanísticos I am left with ...


Yes there manzanísticos rolls. Is the Adam's apple, the green, red, delicious, rotten, which comes with the worm included delicious, the girl, the great, the supply, which comes in paper tray and film, computer bite the apple of the lights, the apple of my house. Also Phil Manzanera, Armando Manzanero, the 'manzaneras', Manzano, of course, like to forget. But of all the derivatives rolls I'll take the roll worst. The nightmare - almost insurmountable - for anyone who dreams of biting an apple bright red and juicy. The frustration is taken - like me - the work of carefully selecting the block, holding her and praying silently to God, that I pass I pass that I did not pass, and when you bite zásssssssss ... there it is again As always, the damn apple

SANDY


Best I forget everything, and I'm going to eat an orange
(until it is dry ...........)


0 comments:

Post a Comment