Saturday, January 8, 2011

How Long To Cook Texas Cupcakes

One night itinerary. Whisky

What really counts is that at that time, also helped by the mysterious look in his eyes, I learned to my great personal pleasure that I had before me a woman who, despite having great character and apparent safety in their thinking and their actions, also bore him a proper symbiosis of these elements along with the sweetness of womanhood, an unfailing childlike spirit, and if I'm not mistaken, a hint of melancholy. Women like this are few in the world, and most men are so stupid, do not ever realize the true value can have someone like that, forgetting that their duty is to provide fuel to the women's wings so that they are deployed so as to encompass the whole world with them. The worst thing a woman is valuable, when confronted with men who constantly underestimate, you end up convincing themselves of their smallness and, after finally losing his wings, the rough diamond is lost forever in the dark and cold meanders oblivion. Extract
the story "One Night", written in 2007. Dedicated to the love of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment