Sunday, March 27, 2011

President George Cb Reviews

in the theater.

Saturday night. Play. And twenty minutes have passed, and excited, I find that I get into the plot. An actor enters, an actress out. Dialogue, exchange of light, an object that appears in the back of the stage. A romance, a tragedy. New set of lights and soft music to accompany the scene. The actor appears white hat, under the overhead light exposes a couple of thoughts and disappears on the other side. I am even more into the work. One of the actors facing the audience. Behind me something is moving. And then begins to mourn. Forward, the work continues, but I out, and I'm not inside. Crying at my back continues, it becomes strong, unbearable. Then silence. I try to pick up the thread of the situation. An actress with a sad face. Changing lights. Scene interesante.Cinco minutes pass. And, again, crying in the back row. Stronger. Lasts ten minutes. Is a child of about three years, camouflaged among the public. The play follows their rhythm. But I lost concentration. The child cries, screams, yells. It is hopeless.
- Shut up! "I say to the creature turned his head. Or at least go to mourn outside.
The child looks at me with watery eyes. Now she cries louder. That fight with boys I'm good. Although, as always, turn out badly. I will mourn too. The play ends, I do not know how. Next time. The actors do the came. Applause. I'm angry, but I applaud, also. Lights. the public sale. The little boy in her arms coat of parents. Morons.
One more thing: If you did not withstand the desire to fuck and had an unwanted child, not my fault that I drag through life like a dog. Now it's time to take responsibility and to forget his old bohemian life. A child has changed their lives. And although the audience in the room is large came here for something else and not your damn tragedy. Oh, and do not put that face disfigured. I'm serious.
Now: if the child was planned, congratulations. The zygote will grow legs and be an exemplary human future, maybe even a social success. But that does not change the thing: it is a part of you and not us.
Son will have to make life miserable for those parents trash. Look at them: Dad and Mom are selfish. Just think of themselves, and what happens around them give a damn. In fact, your life is nothing to them. Chastise please, I know a stupid boy, desjuiciado unbearable. Suffering those damned.
Another thing: Does the boy paid ballot?

0 comments:

Post a Comment