Saturday, February 19, 2011

Flash Root Beer Tapper

the pond. Convicted

Throughout the history of mankind, regardless of geographic area or type of race, mankind has had to work, not merely a matter of personal taste, but because working means, in the fund, bringing food to his mouth and have a home, or rather, to survive in the world. But it has also been a constant in our history the fact that certain individuals are much more ambitious than those of the simple fact of eating well or be quiet, this is very normal, even I have the ambition to constantly be drinking a bottle of alcohol. However, when ambitions are so exaggerated that they become greed, greed being subjected to other human beings by making them work for him, thus satisfying its excesses and believe superior their fellow workers. Humans have always been enslaved by other humans, most of the time through the use of force, although there have been valid and effective other methods, for example to convince the slaves that work ennobling, or that there is a god who helps and loves those who must work and suffer more. In the time when I lived had become very fashionable these methods subtle but powerful. So now most people work doing something you really do not want to do, watching helplessly as food prices rise, while their wages stagnate , although the working time increases, and life happens. It is extremely difficult to find someone really happy with their situation, so I could check to analyze the faces of people entering the restaurant, most of them good workers . In terms of output, the only really happy or satisfied were those that tested Mrs. Judith honeys, but the rest reflected in his eyes a shadow of frustration caused by the fact returning to their offices to meet the duty. My case, however, proved to be very special: she worked for several hours a day, though fortunately not as many as he touched many others. Without But he did not earn almost nothing. If there were more jobs to do in the restaurant, either before or after my normal time, Mrs. Judith insurance have forced me to stay on the ground crawling with fatigue, and yet my wages have not risen, as often happens in the normality of modern societies. Of course, I would have agreed to bowing his head, since he had no no other choice in my life. But the restaurant had no night care, as far as I know. I do not know if this was or was not suitable for my situation, I really believe that nothing would change my life if I work more or less , or, if you were to receive a salary increase, and especially since a long time (I think since I use consciousness) I lost all kinds of illusions or dreams (apart from drinking). Of all However this eventually happens to most humans, although they are difficult to accept. Man was born to be enslaved by their own greed and the satisfaction of these obligations necessarily to enslave others. The only advantage or disadvantage I had was that in my innermost being, in these dialogues I had with myself and the world around me had come to a superconscious state of me same: I was a slave. knowing I could get to take everything as if it were a game, so I smiled, and even with the aid of brandy, I had fun.


Extract story "The pond", written in 2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment