Sunday, February 6, 2011

Street Racing Syndicate Savegame 50 Car

The hiding

. I accept: I'm not normal. But who is? all have fears, frustrations, anxieties, evils. is assumed that we are all human. When I go out somewhere between knowing you are watching and looking at me. Apparently live their lives but, in reality, they know I'm there, and I feel my presence known. But I also analyze: you also hide inside. So it's stupid that I monitor it regularly. not look at me! ambiguities No more please! why every time there more eyes looking at me? All are part of the plot. The subject observed me and this makes me a mere object. is as if their lives depended solely on my life, otherwise who do observe? Who would laugh? If I am the center of attention then I am your king. have to be attentive to my whole life. why put more cameras in the street ... and in heaven. to watch. All you can see. And God? Is there a god almighty is watching me? Cursed paranoid that invented the gods!

Extract the story "The Hiding Place," written in 2007.

0 comments:

Post a Comment