Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Milena Velba First Shoot



I do not know how much time has passed but sometimes surrounded by absolute silence (actually John died), I doubt myself. Habré taken the wrong way or is it really, as we suspected at first some known, I completely lost reason and imagined monsters and ghosts there where only had humanity. Maybe so. Everything that happens in the present and will take place in the future is somehow hidden in the past ... In the case of mankind there is only one possible explanation: human beings are the only one who stumbles twice on the same stone, and three, four ... Always falls back on a believing knows truth when in fact their views and Remember they are veiled. The crowd in front of me. To make them believe they were free, thus exalting the name of democracy, gave them a choice between two options: to release a known murderer and child rapist or get rid of me, the danger of society. One can imagine what was your choice ...


Extract the story "Condemned." Written in 2007.

0 comments:

Post a Comment