Friday, February 25, 2011

Skywin Usb Phone Win 7

First step to success.

Yesterday I experienced one of those short-term and unforgettable moments in my wandering in the social jueguillo, the experience is even more critical when I was the subject experimenter: a poor devil born in this minestrone of slime called Colombia . I guess the event may seem normal in the eyes of any ordinary citizen, those who grew up with dreams of worm and that, therefore, now living in the safety of their slumber social, intellectual, spiritual and emotional. Rather, an individual as the majority. But for me, weirdo since I use consciousness, especially In drunks, murderers and swindlers, the matter was an aura of bliss, I think for the first time I felt that "someone" and that, although it seems crazy, I can be part of this society of mental alienation. It happened in the family court Bogotá second in the race seventh, right next to the place where the body of Jorge Eliecer Gaitán fell under the weight of hatred (something equally common among Colombians) in orders from some unhappy certain criminal mind. He was then in that sanctuary tinterillos and bureaucrats asking, rather begging, I issue a paper filed in the folio such, the green notebook of 1993. Clarify the way that the document was not mine, fortunately because there is nothing more detestable than families using judges, but was commissioned by an acquaintance who could not appear personally. After making fruitless row, as all here, and patiently endure the ugly faces of those who were there (because the populace crouched against the bureaucracy is extremely ugly), finally came face to face civil servant salamander and I stated the reason for my presence in that dismal place. It was then that came to me the glorious moment of nirvana: the woman, about fifty years I looked into his eyes and rushing diligence, call me "Doctor." A chill, very similar to what happens at the time of ejaculation, through my whole body. This woman had called me Doctor! To me! By that time the bureaucracy was pushed into the background, everything is unified in that single moment when I stopped being an anonymous individual and unimportant, to become a prominent and proud DOCTOR. I know that the event seems banal, but again it is not, my life suddenly became something that was worth, in the eyes of others had climbed, without meaning to, some seats in the always competitive social reality. Before there was nothing: a poor vagabond, with no future and no success. But now ... now. I went to meet with the bustle of the polluted city, with the breast look swollen and dignity. Around me my fellow traveled: DOCTORS, thousands, millions of DOCTORS. In Colombia, a DOCTOR not a doctor. No, to get to be part of this association of higher beings need only wear a tie, smiling with an appropriate tone and give the appearance of dominating the world because they know the secrets of social functioning and success; rather have money. The more economic power, the more number of doctors to the understanding of the crowd. Alegre, feeling that he could begin to be part of this society, I continued my route and thought about the many possibilities that opened before me. It was a doctor, the rest would come by. I could steal. kill, stripped of his belongings to the families honored, could aspire to public office or start my own business, I could pretend to do good while I benefited financially, could be admired out in the media, eat in area G, drug trafficking, pray to gods, fondling children, promote wars. The whole world was now in my hands. Finally lead a social life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment